Monday, September 14, 2009

7-26-09 - Aidan is 18 Months Old

Today Aidan is 18 months old. I can’t believe that it has been that long since our little baby boy came into this world. Time sure does fly. I remember when he was just a tiny little baby just under 4 lbs. Now he weighs about 23 lbs. A lot has happened in the last 1.5 years. Some of it good some of it bad; the surgeries, the hospital admissions, and the numerous clinic appointments. All of the nurses we have gone through (bad again) until we found the ones that we could trust; Nurse Stacie and Nurse Amy. It has been a long and exhausting time in Mommy and Daddy’s lives but it has also been very rewarding as well. I never thought someone so small would have such a huge impact on my life. Everyday when I see that little guy smile at me it makes me want to do everything I can to help him overcome his challenges. I know we have a long road ahead of us, but if Aidan keeps smiling at me everyday it will be all worth it.

No comments: